«Reiki is love, Love is wholeness, Wholeness is balance, Balance is well-being, Well-being is freedom from disease».
Reiki is a Japanese energy rebalancing technique through the laying on of hands and the flow of energies through them.
The main features are:
– simplicity: it can be applied with total effectiveness by any person who receives the activation;
– channeling: the energy used is not one’s own but the universal one (-REI) which, channeled through the head, branches off towards the heart and arms and comes out of the hands (-KI). This allows both ourselves and others to be treated in all kinds of situations;
– self-regulation: it goes where it is needed, it goes as much as it is needed, it goes as long as it is needed, making it one of the most effective, versatile, and safe techniques there is;
– energy rebalancing: it works directly with the recipient’s energy field by affecting the energy blocks that counteract the free circulation of energy itself, restores and harmonizes its systems;
– absence of contraindications: it does not conflict with medical treatments or medicines.